Wednesday 25 February 2015

Progress

The making of blocks from the book 200 Crochet Blocks continues quietly in the background.

Block 76 Granny Stripes
 A lovely block to make I love it to bits, I have always liked granny stripes and of course a granny stripe blanket is always pretty.  The only negative is the ends of course all that weaving in, I have made eight of these for the current project I'm working on so I'm using the ends to sew them together.

Block 6 Textures Bluebells (in this case red bells)
I love this one too so easy and it has a great texture, I have made five of these they go so well with the granny stripes.

So there you have it, I'm determined to make as many projects as I can out of the book this one is about half way through and I'm still not sure if it will work, I'm going to try and get it completed by the middle of March I need to add another two different blocks to complete the puzzle and I have already chosen them I will need just three more altogether one of one and two of the other then I will try and put it all together fingers crossed. :) 

Yesterday's clue three for the mystery CAL is even more crazy than the last, I will be showing you when they are done.

Linking with







 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

11 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful!!
    Greetings.:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both blocks are lovely - so different - but both very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks Linda. I really like the red one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks, Linda. I like the textured blue(red) bells. Pretty colors you're using, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that red square, very unusual pattern. Excited to hear more about the CAL clues too, very intriguing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blocks I love the bluebell one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the equivalent with knitted blocks. I'm a bit worried though, that they are not all 6 inches square - it might take a bit of juggling to get them into a blanket shape and I'm hopeless with jigsaws! Can't wait to see it when it's finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such lovely blocks you have created. I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your textured bluebells block is lovely, you can really see the flower design.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty blocks! I especially like that red one, so nice ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx