Thursday 1 May 2014

May Stash Link Party and your March Favourites.

Hello all you lovely people first of all a huge and I mean HUGE thank you for all the fantastic comments you have left me for the Violet Meadow Blanket, I can't believe the huge response I have had everyone seems to love it and I can't begin to tell you just how happy that makes me feel.

April has been a very productive month for many of you the proof of it is in the April link party so many beautiful makes, thank you all for linking and sharing them with us.

Here are your March Favourites.


Spring Crochet Baby Jacket by Marianna
Crochet Blanket by Katka


Madeira Blanket by Terra

Well done ladies! just click on the captions to find more lovely photo's.

Are you counting? if you are then please leave me the total number of grams you busted this month either in a comment here or in the stash totals section and thank you to those who have done so already.

My total bust for this month is 812 grams

May Stash Link Party




The May link party is now up and running!

Please remember when you are adding your pictures to click and visit at least two of your fellow stashaholics  and leave some nice comments.

Have a great May and happy stash-busting. :)






 photo e69a549e-0e33-465a-b88b-a6ebe916eaaa_zps34480328.jpg

7 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see the beautiful creations here Linda! Love that last fantasy blanket. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little green jacket is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours of that last blanket! So pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeous work by talented crafters - thank you for sharing Linda - the little baby jacket is beautiful and I bet those blankets are both stunners, opened up in full view! Joy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute baby jacket,beautiful!
    Awesome blankets!
    Happy weekend,greetings.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Linda, Your friends are so talented, the little baby jacket is lovely and I love the colourful crochet blanket.... the colours certainly put a smile on my face.
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, I will join the party one of these days. I certainly have stash to bust! I particularly love Katka's bold stripe blanket.
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx