Monday 7 October 2013

The Monday Smile

  
Hope you have all had a great weekend!  hope these will help to start your week with a smile. :)


Vicious Circle




The boss calls his secretary and says: "Get ready for the weekend, We are going
on a business trip."

The secretary calls husband and says: "Me & my boss are going on a business trip for 2 days so take care of yourself"

The husband calls his girlfriend and says:"My wife is going on a business
trip come home we can have fun"

The girlfriend calls the boy to whom she gives tuition: "No tuition this
weekend."

The boy calls his grand father: "Grandpa at last we can spend this weekend together." 

Grandpa (The boss) calls his secretary & says:"Business trip is cancelled. I'm going to spend weekend with my grandson".

The secretary calls husband: "I won't be going" The husband calls his
girlfriend:
" I am sorry My wife is not going " .

The girlfriend calls boy:"You have tuition"

Boy calls his grandpa & says: "Sorry grandpa I've classes" . . . . . . .

The grandpa calls secretary .....


Thank you Annabel for sharing :)

Have a great week!


Here



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda, I always look forward to your Monday Smile.
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great vicious circles you have going on here, made me chuckle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say "What a vicious circle" but 'Linda Dawn' already did, so .. .. the mind boggles as to where this is going, and thanks for the laugh!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx