Tuesday 29 January 2013

That Sweet Little Something


Stash buster projects 3 & 4

I couldn't resist, another little baby dress.


For this I used a size 4 mm hook and although it was supposed to be Dk it was quite fine for Dk weight, so this turned out a little smaller than the last one, large enough for a preemie baby or even a doll.




and a cute little hat to finish it off



I will share the little hat pattern with you soon, I have been using the scraps of yarn that were left over to make these little hats there are more to come along with the pattern.

For the Dress
It took 75g of yarn
Pattern here

For the hat.. 21g



I have been working on my Rockman CAL afghan and have managed to do 3 strips which weigh 63g so my stash-busting total is a mere 352g for January not nearly as good as some of you but I promise to do better next month. :)

See you all on Thursday for a round up of all your stash busting projects and totals.

See project 2 here

















8 comments:

  1. That baby dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little dress! and the hat is so cute too. We will be waiting for the pattern... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!!! You always make the sweetest things for babies!
    Hugs, Shari ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very, very sweet Linda! A lucky little lady will look so cute in this. :-) Good luck with the Rockman, and I so xecited to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such an adorable little dress Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour. It will look great on someone one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx